The Power of Positive Influence
A creative approach to developing leadership team strength
This keynote shows teams how to motivate each other. Just like actors in a performance, the personnel in an organization have to lead themselves while following the director. They must use their natural creativity to solve problems. David motivates leaders, managers and staff to see hidden growth possibilities while maintaining a clear, positive vision of success.
This keynote explores the three team motivators most often missed by managers, as well as providing easy-to-remember techniques for maximizing team productivity. Using energizing theatrical techniques and immediately applicable skills, David shows the group how to energize each other and stay productive.
After experiencing this keynote, each member of the audience will have tangible, actionable skills that they can use immediately. A professional actor and storyteller, he uses his own imagination to deliver a funny, practical experience that will show your team how to find their maximum potential.
- Using natural creativity as a problem-solving tool
- Influencing each other to work toward common goals
- Adopting the mindset of problem solvers, not order takers
- Communicating for empowerment rather than information dump
- Understanding each team member’s communication style and primary drives