Winning With Words
Communicating value through storytelling and delivery
Words have the power to win or lose clients, sales and team investment. In this energetic keynote David shows how storytelling and delivery can secure buy-in from clients and peers. The right words delivered the right way at the right time can close a sale, retain an employee, or engage a prospective client.
With decades of experience as a performer and presentation coach, David provides a funny, practical keynote that is rich with immediately applicable skills. He delves into the art of storytelling to reveal three basic components that can turn a dull information dump into a personal, engaging narrative. He illustrates simple ways to translate industry jargon into simple language that moves clients to action.
After hearing this keynote, audiences will walk away with practical tools for managing words and their perceived meaning to win the investment of clients and teams.
- Making a lasting impression that wins sales and buy-in
- Transforming dull information into persuasive stories
- Earning trust by demonstrating value
- Staying client-centered by using plain language
- Building lasting relationships by using stories